So many things we have purchased over the years that have caused us buyer's remorse:
- A brand new car-it had no pick-up and was so cheaply made in comparison to the car we traded.
- A water softener. What a pain in the butt. We were so high pressured sold that we felt like scum of the earth if we did not soften our water. We would be fools to use 10X the soap we were supposed to and not enjoy the added perk of a water filtration system. ( POPPYCOCK!!) So glad to move away from that waste o'money and fifty pound bags of potassium that we had to stay stocked up on.(You may have one and love it, if so, I am very happy you feel that way.)
- Nice beautiful almost white carpet...I wish I could blame all of the stains on children, but it was already stained beyond belief before the first child was born.
- SLOW LEARNERS...we later bought an off-white loveseat.
- A very expensive cherry dining room set...before children but we had 2 cats. Day two involved a kitty wrestling match and several scratches on that smooth tabletop.