Monday, March 28, 2011

I May Be Weak

Is it weak to admit life has kicked you pretty hard in the teeth and you need some time to process it?  Is it weak to be in a bit of a fog trying to do so?  I keep thinking of the saying, "I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have attacked at once".  Yeah, that is where I am.

Luckily, I was able to read, "What Difference Do It Make"-the sequel(squeakwel-LOL) to "Same Kind of Different As Me" this weekend and so I have some inspiration to get it in gear, be nice to people and change the world.

I also received my amazon purchased personal copy of "The Purpose Driven Life" along with the study journal so I could easily be making a difference by the end of the week if I can find my 'get up and go'.

I am weak...but I will use this weakness to remember that I can be strong...peaks and valleys, strength and weakness, sunshine and rain...one means nothing without the other to compare it to.

No comments: