Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Today, I have to share this excerpt from a series at one of the blogs I regularly read, Sandy at God Speaks Today:


And finally, according to Dr. Flett, here are The Top 10 Signs that Your a Perfectionist:





-You cannot stop thinking about a mistake that you made.






-You are intensely competitive and cannot stand doing worse than others.






-You either want to do something 'just right' or not at all.






-You demand perfection from other people.






-You will not ask for help if asking can be perceived as a flaw or weakness.






-You will persist at a task long after others have quit.






-You are a fault-finder who must correct other people when they are wrong.






-You are highly aware of other people's demands and expectations.






-You are very self-conscious about making mistakes in front of others.






-You noticed the error in the title of this list.



I DID NOT notice the error in the title.  Some might say I am tired...I prefer to cling to the notion that janjanmom is finally...recovering!!

1 comment:

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Thanks for linking to me. For what it's worth, when I first read the list, I didn't notice the error in the title either...though I must admit, I was skimming. :)

Blessings,
Sandy