Friday, August 27, 2010

A New Dawn

Today is a new day and I feel ALMOST as excited as if it were Monday.  Especially since my Monday this week was not fun and dewy fresh like I wanted it to be.  My surgery (D & C along with a hysteroscopy) was done yesterday and I got a big old cherry on top of the surgery sundae called ablation.  Hopefully, I will be a new woman from now on.

I apologize in advance for the drop in Kimberly-Clark stock.

Yesterday was a reminder of just how wonderful my husband is.  He was so great taking care of me, waiting on me and just being my rock.  Sometimes I get lost in the woes of parenting, housework and homeschool and forget what a wonderful asset he is.  We are neither one perfect but we sure do try to be good spouses...most days.

While we waited for it to be my turn for surgery, we watched Gene Simmons, Family Jewels.  We were hooked on it.  Why?  I don't know, we both are sort of KISS fans, but not in any kind of crazed way.  It was just kind of funny to see him as a family man.  We don't get that channel at home, whatever channel it was because we only have limited basic cable.  I guess that means we won't be weekly viewers or anything, it was still a fun way to pass the time.

Well, there are a million other things I should be doing.  So I am going to leave blog-land...not to go do much else because I am resting today.  However, I plan to at least be a tiny bit productive as I rest up.

Have a blessed day and weekend.  God loves you and so do I.  ( :

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed my stop today

Have a great holiday weekend.
I have a GREAT HOLIDAY ORNAMENT GIVEAWAY on my blog...drawing on Mon.