Monday, August 23, 2010

Attitude Adjustment

  • I titled my blog that way because I need one.  I have been decidedly un-nice.  I am aware of this, but unable to change it.
  • Daisy had almost recovered and then started chewing on her tail.  Obsessively.  It has almost no hair and looks terrible.  We are using the spray the vet gave us and are clueless as to what to do now.  Grrrr.
  • Since I have not been able to touch the hem of Jesus' garment, I am having to have outpatient surgery on Thursday.  Keep me in your prayers-it isn't a big deal and yet, it is.  I am very much looking forward to it as it will lead to such savings on sanitary items.  Sidenote:  Kotex U makes an overnight pad that does the trick.  Wow...talk about a modified diaper!
  • School is going well, I am just a bit overwhelmed by the difference in high school work.  ARGHH!  I am so far staying on top of my grading which is always the bad part of school.  Grading papers makes me tired.
  • I have lost about 5 pounds...I think my family may prefer fat and in a good mood though-heehee.
  • My husband has dared to plan work out-of-town this week.  Not fun.  Not nice.  I think that may be why he planned it, heh.
  • Friends of our talked us into joining a new CARE group with them.  We did it to get them better plugged in even though we had sworn off of being in one.  Then they quit.  It is a wonderful group of good friends and we will love it, but still!!
Okay, anymore would be too much.  Have a blessed day!

No comments: