Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Unthinkable!!

I can hardly believe this. As I type, my hands tremble. It is almost impossible to wrap my brain around the idea. My husband bought...GENERIC TOILET PAPER. I blame myself. I could've gone in and got it myself, but my pampered behind rested in the van. I did send in my faithful assistant, Lilly, but it was no help. She warned Hubby in line that Mom gets Charmin Ultra and would not approve of DG's version of paper for the toilet. To no avail, DG brand was purchased.


The funny thing is, I can't really tell much difference. We may make the switch permanently because my butt must not be as sensitive as it used to be.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Very funny!

We had to give up the comfort for the sake of our septic years ago...sigh.

Trailboss said...

The Kroger brand isn't bad but I love to buy mine at Sam's. It is cheaper and soft. There are a lot of things I skimp on but TT isn't one of them.