Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm Not A Lutheran...

Writing, Leadership : 84%
Administration: 78%
Hospitality: 59%
Pastoral, Service: 50%
Mercy, Evangelism, Artistry: 42%
Wisdom, Knowledge: 34%
Teaching, Discernment, Intercession: 25%

...but I did take their spiritual gifts quiz. AND, I agree with my results for the most part. I don't see myself as a leader, but I do have people share with me that I am on a regular basis. I certainly don't ever mind being in charge of things although that is often not my preference. I just feel that someone has to be and if no one else is stepping up, I'll just do it.





The writing and administration I do realize and dearly love both. Passionately. Also I love service and mercy. What does pastoral mean??? I'll have to research that one. I score pretty low in knowledge, wisdom and teaching. That makes me chuckle because that is the place I am used most often at my church. It is a good thing I am not using the old standby, "That's just really not my gift." If I had a nickel for every time I heard that during the TEN years I help lead our pre-school classes, I'd be rich.





So, go take the test. I'd love to hear about your gifts!! It does not give you exact percentages...it is a bar graph.