- Lay out school for my kiddos the night before. The morning scramble was keeping us all stressed and showed some very poor time management skilz.
- Maintain the housework. Instead of letting things 'go' to a point where I have to spend oodles of time taking it back. Two loads of laundry every day is better than 15 loads in one day.
- I am going to make an appointment about my knee. I am going to start with my chiropractor and then go from there.
- I am going to make an appointment with an internal medicine specialist about my thyroid troubles. Something is not right and a little blood test just doesn't feel like what I need right now.
- I am restarting Weight Watchers. I have a whole binder of info and it is free right now. Good timing.
- I am going to start walking every day. I hope to add in some other kinds of exercise eventually but I know if I don't start small and achievable, I won't do anything.
So, there are my Monday morning goals. I am going to hold myself accountable by posting an update every Monday.