Monday, June 15, 2009

Simply Me on Monday




FOR TODAY Monday, June 15, 2009




Outside my window...I am in the wireless bar at the library so out the very skinny window I see a beautiful tree and the not as beautiful rainy day.




I am thinking...about camp and all the wonderful new friends I made. It was a very sacred place comprised of encouraging Christians. Iron sharpening iron types of Christians. I will never be the same.




I am thankful for...the new friend who confronted me on my issue with my pride. I never knew I had the issue and after she gently mentioned it, God allowed about a hundred examples of it to flood through my brain. I cried myself to sleep that night.




From the learning rooms...Geography and Math this week. Doctor(for my knee-FINALLY), library and laundry for today though!!




From the kitchen...Since I challenged a fellow camper to lose at least 50 pounds with me before next year's camp-I suppose the stuff from my kitchen will be healthier!!




I am wearing...a tee shirt and jeans.




I am creating...a blog post and not much more today.




I am going...to smack the daughter reading over my shoulder....LOL. To get myself to bed at a decent time tonight.




I am reading...An awesome book one of my new friends from camp wrote. It is phenomenal and I will be reviewing it very soon. You will HAVE to buy it, it is THAT life-changing!!




I am hoping...to be able to make some positive changes in my closest relationships.




I am hearing...noises that require no response from me at the library.




Around the house...My animals really missed me. And I really missed them. The piles of laundry are getting smaller. The suitcases really need all the sandy mud hosed off of them but a wipe down will have to suffice.




One of my favorite things...My bed and snuggling with Darling Hubby. I missed him so much and it is good to be home.




A few plans for the rest of the week: A movie and a church party tomorrow. A home birthday party to be planned some time for Lilly. A softball game for Hubby. A youth activity. I really want to pick blueberries this week-Jessica? YARD SALES on Saturday!! AND probably lots more I can't remember because I am still sleep deprived.

6 comments:

Ross said...

Hi there!

I plan on picking blueberries on Thursday in Murray. Will that work for you? I'm hoping there are still plenty to pick. Just let me know :)

~ Jessica

E.T.'s Mom said...

Um, blueberries! Sounds like camp was all that it is meant to be...wonderful!!!

Mia said...

Missed you! So glad you were so blessed : )because those who bless so much should get the same treatment ya know!

hulagirlatheart said...

Yikes! Is it blueberry pickin' time already? Sniff. I already feel summer slipping through my fingers.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I was wondering if you might be willing to mention my raffle/fundraiser. I would NOT ask if it wasn't for a great cause. Plus, there are over 90 donated prizes to win totaling over $3000.00! And who doesn't like to win??

It's really a win-win for everyone. People get to help me meet my fundraising goal AND potentionally win big.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE clickover and enter my raffle!! You can truly win TONS OF PRIZES (totaling over $3000.00 - gift cards, Starbucks coffee maker, $600 in camping equipment, gorgeous jewelry and more).

It's for a great cause….

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

6 years ago my Dad received a new heart.

This is my way of giving back.
Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

Hey, I will be around visiting your blog! Glad you enjoyed camp, isn't it a SUPER WEEK???