Friday, June 05, 2009

Last Post for a While!!

WOW! What a day. We have run numerous errands and there are about a thousand more I could run-but I will not. BECAUSE, tomorrow we leave for camp very early and there are clothes and stuff laid out to be placed in suitcases and duffel bags. There are sheets and blankets to be gathered and I shudder to think of the laundry 4 people will create while at camp. OKAY, I am deleting that last thought from my brain. This week is all about fun.

I got some cool things for my charges. I have no idea what to expect and that only adds to my excitement. I know there will be mountains and a waterfall and that will be awesome even if everything else isn't. (Although I think it will all be good.)

I won't be posting on here for a while. I'll just be writing all kinds of posts in my head-nothing new there, heehee. I will miss all of you, the best bloggy cyber friends a girl could have. Have a wonderful week and pray for our safety if you are the praying kind!

3 comments:

Mia said...

I am praying for your safety,sanity and that a million blessings will come your way this week!Put that laundry OUT of your mind!

Jason, as himself said...

Have a very fun time! You're more adventurous that I am!

My type of camping only involves a hotel.

ShortyMom said...

Hope y'all have/had a great time!