Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moody Blue/Moody Orange

Sometimes I forget how my moods are so enmeshed with my hormones. I'll have a week where everything is wrong and then, almost as quickly, the world shifts and things are okay again. I hate that. I hate that as a woman, I cannot trust my angst. I can't always differentiate between real problems and hormonal ones. This blog has helped so much because I can feel and read the "schedule" of the moods.

All of this to say, this week, so far, is glorious. What wouldn't be after a week so bad I wanted to cause bodily harm to SOMETHING somewhere. This week we are all getting along and we have decided another year of homeschool is the path we are supposed to take. Despite the fact that Lilly has told the world she is going to public school next year. If there is anyone out there that believes all that Lilly says...well, I feel bad for them. She tell lots of WHOPPERS, most of them unintentionally.

Kayla really smiled today. Alot. I forgot how beautiful her smile is because they just don't happen very often-at least when she is at home. Praise God for the smiles of tweenagers.

3 comments:

ShortyMom said...

I do the mood swings, too. I hate that there are days that everything just sets me off.

Glad to hear this week has been a good one!

Sara said...

I'm glad you (and Kayla) have had a good day.

SabrinaT said...

AMEN! MY tweenager has the sulk, my life is horrible look down pat.

This to shall pass, either that or I will HURT him.. ha ha