Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Skeeter


The latest in the Hermie & Friends series is SKEETER and the Mystery of the Lost Mosquito Treasure. This is the first Hermie video we have watched as a family. I have always assumed it was for younger kids than I have. My kids are 7, 11, and 12. I knew that my 7 year old would enjoy this movie but I figured my older two would be bored. I was wrong. The animation is top-notch as is the story line. I loved the story as well. I think the message that God has an individual plan for us is one that should be reinforced-OFTEN. That is the overall message of this movie. Now we are excited to check out some of the older Hermie movies. Family entertainment is really hard to come by these days. Especially family entertainment that includes Tim Conway. Gotta love Tim Conway!!

No comments: