Friday, March 06, 2009

A Kink in the Hose

Getting up early has been working fine for me. Improvement in my moods, productivity, TV watching and so on. However, this morning was a problem. Because last night I lie/lay?(I think lie is correct but it sounds so stupid) in the bed and could not sleep. Not one wink for over an hour. This reminded me why I used to justify staying up-I'd rather be up and doing stuff than lying there essentially WASTING an hour.

Today I am sooo tired and slow moving. AND, where are those cookies Hula was talking about. GRRRR.

Tonight is a family date night and I am excited. We are going to a play. The play Lilly auditioned for. Some of her friends are in it so it will be bittersweet for her. I still know we will all enjoy it.

In other news, all three girls got haircuts yesterday and they are very cute. I made the mistake of going to JCPENNEY. I will not make that mistake ever again. The cost was supposed to be $14/per girl but it was switched on us at checkout. I will just say it was much much more than even I have ever paid for a haircut. LIVID and nothing to do with it. It's a good thing they all have cute hair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice!

Ross and I are going to the play tonight too! Maybe we will see you there :) Have a great day!

Ami said...

You didn't say anything at checkout?

Mia said...

#1 I would have protested at checkout
#2 what? no pictures of cute haircuts? : (

ShortyMom said...

I would've said something at the checkout too. $14/girl is bad enough without adding extras on to it.

I did that staying up thing last night, too. Went to bed just after ten and as soon as my head hit the pillow my eyes were wide open. Hate those nights!

Have fun on family date night!

Jason, as himself said...

I hate kinks in hoses. Frustrating!

Sara said...

Can't wait to see the cute new hair!