Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Can't Think of a Cool Title

I am knee deep in clutter. Most of it is books and paper, but there is a fair mix of clothing as well. I am trying to REALLY clear out some clutter. As in gone-out of the house-bye byo. I am really good about getting things boxed up and READY to go out. Not nearly as good at actually getting it out the door.

For those of you who need to know-Facebook time in exchange for chores works really well. Incredibly well. Fighting over who gets to fold the next load of clothes well. We sort of ran out of time today though and I have a "no rollovers" rule. I will have to re-evaluate the rollover rule. I don't want this to ever die.

Tomorrow night, I will begin teaching a ladies class at church. It will be a quick one, only two months. I am excited about applying the teachings in the Bible to everyday living together. I am also desperately nervous that no one is gonna show up. I tell myself it doesn't matter how many people show up-but my self knows I am lying.

I left my cell phone charging in the bathroom at my friend Jennifer's house. We ran over for a quick visit while Lilly was at piano next door. I wanted to have a fully charged phone before I crossed the 2nd scariest bridge in the world to go to gymnastics...but ended up having no phone at all. Oh well, I'll get it tomorrow.

We have had a good day today. We got school done. Everyone's room is still clean. I threw out a whole mess of papers. Life is good. Bring it on, tomorrow.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow. You're only a day away.

2 comments:

ShortyMom said...

I would've been the one to leave my cell phone, too. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached.

I noticed last week that I need to declutter my house too. Unfortunately when I get started I never get it finished because I always think I need this or that. I hope you do better than I do!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

When you're finished can you throw out some papers at my house...and find my phone?