- I am not a youth/family/or associate minister/minister. (Whatever the title-hard work!!)
- I can still love and minister to the youth of our congregation-or anyone else! All of the fun, less of the not as fun.
- That my body will bounce back from sleep deprivation.
- For a heads-up from God that my children need to be briefed a bit more about the REAL world.
- For good friends who know the meaning of "confidential". That I am one of those friends.
- HIS mercies are new every morning.
- I am improving at giving those I love a clean slate and another chance.
- Old friendships breathed back into life.
- My past-like Monk's OCD, it is a blessing and a curse.
- Returning home with more money than I thought I would. GO ME!!
- Winterfest was awesome. Great preaching. Great art. Great dramas. Great music-oh yes there was!
- Our youth group is so sweet and I love them all despite the fact that teenagers scare me silly.
- Gatlinburg got snow. And it was beautiful and the roads were clear. ( :
- We had the best bus driver EVAH.
- Hugs and snuggles from Lilly.
- Dogs that missed me and made sure I knew it. "Wag your whole body if you missed me! Give Mommy a hug."
- Comfy buses.
- John Mark's riddles.
- Emily S.
- Brishee L.
SOOOO MANY MORE!!!
Sleep, glorious sleep.