I'll leave comments later (maybe)-but you know who you are!!
Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” There’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least 10 honest things about yourself:
- My phobias are heights, bridges and water. Cincinnati is a scary city to me all because of that bridge!! The bridge tragedy in Minneapolis confirmed all those fears in a very terrifying way.
- I think drugs suck and they are the root of the mess our country is in.
- I cry a little everytime I hear the phrase, "I don't vote because all politicians are crooks." or really any excuse preceded by "I don't vote."
- I would rather read than talk but I don't allow myself to do it. People over fiction when it is possible and they are conversational.
- I am VERY easy to scare in a "BOO!" kind of way, but not easily frightened in other ways.
- As I get older, I am also getting more introverted. I now enjoy solitude-especially in crowds and it used to terrify me to be alone anywhere-anytime.
- Having children improved me in so many ways. I would not know where to start the list.
- I love my children and I am not happy about the world they are growing up in. Our country is becoming a country that no longer protects its children from anything. The songs, commercials, TV programs, art, and cartoons geared at kids makes me crazy!!
- My best friends are also honest scrappers. I love people who are real. Really real. No pretense.
- Jesus, not church, is the key to life. Religion has hurt alot of people, but Jesus is the answer to everything. Find a church where you can find Jesus and the people will still hurt you but Jesus will teach the gift of giving and receiving forgiveness. You will also realize that everyone hurts someone whether they like it or not. Not meaning to doesn't change the hurt.