Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Interview Questions!

I've given a couple of days for everyone to let me know about being interviewed. I will also include a set of five non-person-specific questions at the end. I would be delighted for anyone who did not ask to be interviewed to answer those on your blog. Some day when you have blogger's block or something. Please let me know with a comment when/if you have answered the questions.

Mia
  1. What are you most looking forward to about your new grandbaby?
  2. What is your biggest homeschool challenge?
  3. What is the biggest pet peeve you have about OPP(other people's parenting-not that other abbreviation from that song).
  4. Tell us about the most creative way you have ever disciplined your children.
  5. When is your birthday and describe the perfect birthday present for you.

Amy-I'm a honey (this is what I thought your blogsite meant for an embarassingly long time)

  1. What is the most challenging thing about a long recovery?
  2. What is the best Christmas gift you ever gave?
  3. What do you say to a grieving family at funeral home visitation?
  4. Tell about the best way you have found to keep "smart alec backtalk" from your children out of your life.
  5. If a group of 20 people were coming to your house for dinner, what would you make to feed them?.

Amy with a foil hat

  1. In your former life as a soapmaker, what was your favorite soap?
  2. What is the best thing about living in Florida, besides the awesome sunshine, seashells and ocean?
  3. Could you house a family of five for a mini-vacation...heehee? Totally not kidding. Describe the most painful houseguest experience you have ever had.
  4. Do you participate in The Pioneer Woman's contests? If so, have you ever won? I think they must be rigged as I have never won.
  5. Was it fun and therapeutic to break all that glass for your kitchen? Who did you have in mind when you were doing it?

That's it, no one else asked for interview questions. I'm a little sad because I could totally interview the whole world and not run out of questions- much like my children. So if you want interview questions, it isn't too late. It's never to late. A comment of "interview me" gets you questions!!

Here are the BONUS questions you can answer if you want. (Not that it would make me really happy and smile alot or anything to see these on your blog.)

  1. What is your biggest problem with homeschooling? If you are or aren't, you probably have an opinion.
  2. Describe what it means to be a liberal Democrat.
  3. Describe what it means to be a conservative Republican.
  4. How do you feel about the stimulus checks the government is considering mailing out?
  5. Have you read The Shack ? What are your thoughts on it if you have. If you haven't or won't read it, tell me why you feel that way.

So, there you have it. Please feel free to answer the bonus questions, interviewees and lurkers. Just let me know in the comments so I can come and read and also so my tens of readers can read as well.

Also, feel free to ask me an interview question or two as well. You know how I love to "talk".

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOL!:) Don't feel bad..My sweet bloggy buddy, Shelly, thought the same thing about my email name. LOL!:) I told her, "Well, I am a honey!" ;)

And I'll let you know when I get these posted!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Mia said...

Yes, I will agree Amy IS a honey!!
My answers are up dear. Thanks for the interview.

Stephanie said...

alright . . . I'm game! Let me have 'em!

ShortyMom said...

I'm in!

Amy said...

My answers are up!:) Thanks for letting me play!

God Bless,
Amy:)