Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fighting Depression/Hibernation


I am actually not fighting...then a friend called and that helped. Then she sent me a funny joke. Not that any of you would ever struggle with depression/hibernation issues...but just in case, I'm sharing the funny.


Went to the doctor for my yearly physical.

The nurse starts with certain basics.

How much do you weigh?' she asks. '135,' I say.

The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asks, 'Your height?' '5 foot 4,' I say.

The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5'2'.

She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.

'Of course it's high!' I scream,

'When I came in here I was tall andslender!

Now I'm short and fat!'


She put me on Prozac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny!! I told Ryan the other day that I would LOVE to hibernate until all of the big decisions in our near future have been made. Heehee. Wouldn't that be nice!