- I have a heel spur on my left foot. Oh the pain. There is nothing so humbling as walking like a very elderly person at the ripe old age of 36. Just the first few steps, then the pain sort of numbs a bit.
- My favorite soap lady, The Foil Hat, has the nerve to decide to call it quits. AND, we don't have the extra money to make the kind of order I want to make. (The kind that would get me through the next fiveyears. Go on, go buy some!!
- Okay, this one IS fun, except for the topic. Because it would be fun to win a prize. Pioneer Woman has a contest going and it doesn't involve coming up with a catchy little caption for a photo.
- McCain and Obama both stink. Obama with his smugness and McCain saying the same thing over and over made for a really bad debate. I just keep saying, "Is this what America has come to? Is this the best both parties could come up with?" I still really love Palin but I finally watched some of her interviews and they are REALLY bad: TOTALLY poor-Carolina-beauty-pageant-girl-that I won't-name-because-I-think-she-is-finally-forgotten BAD. I will still support her with my vote and a sticker on my mini-van.
- I finished Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffin and I can't wait to finish the series!! First though, I have to finish a book I will mention when I finish it.
- Lilly locked my keys in the van today at my Mom's. She did it on purpose too-the way my van is wired makes you have to work really hard to lock yourself out. She couldn't tell me why she did it, but assures me it is a once-in-a-lifetime thing that will never happen again. (At least the "on purpose" part, I hope).
- I'm sorry Hula, but I gotta say it, loud and happily: I LOVE FALL!!!!! We do so much fun stuff this time of year and I love sweatshirts (especially my gray one-the one I posted about) and I love being cool at night!! I love the lower humidity!! I love bonfires and campfires. I love no bugs-or at least fewer bugs. FALL, YOU ROCK!!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008