Friday, July 25, 2008


Wedding Bells!


Graygray is back home now and looking very thin!! She has been pregnant or nursing so long, it distresses us a bit to see her so tiny! One down, three to go. Daisy the stray is next and then I suppose it will be time for the kittens. Oh well, it's only money, right? Ha!


Tonight is the rehearsal for my nephew's wedding!! I can hardly believe how fast the date has arrived. I am so proud of David. And Halah. They waited to marry until they had both finished college and now they both have jobs. Very smart planning. As one who did not finish college, I truly admire their stick-to-it-iveness. He is an accountant and she will be a teacher. They will live happily ever after with their 17 dogs. I'm not really sure how many dogs they have really but I know it is at least 3. Tomorrow is the big day and we are very excited. We have not had a wedding in my local family since hmmm, maybe mine. That is a LONG time!


We are chillin' in our crib for the day and I am gonna clean a bit. I got alot accomplished last night and it has inspired me to do more. I am always needing more cleaning inspiration!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OH!!! Happy Wedding day!!! How exciting!