Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sharks...

I got a shark DVD at the library to keep the kids rivoted to the TV while we paint tonight. (Can I call it science?) My husband got "fished in" so I am trying to decide if I want to paint alone or put on jammies, sneak into my bedroom and watch Gilmore Girls.

We are doing well on accomplishing stuff this week. I have things boxed for ebay and I will be putting together some stuff for a consignment store as well. I wish I could find time to do a consignment sale as that makes so much more money-but it just takes sooooo much work.

Spring certainly sprang for us today. It was a gorgeous first day of spring!! And we might not get any more rain until Sunday. We are very flooded in these parts and I am very thankful to live on a hill that drains well. The main roads to my mom's house will be flooding with backwater any day now. Then I will get to take a very long detour to get there. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Mia said...

where oh where has my little friend gone?
oh where oh where has she gone?
with her busy-ness here and her trips out of town oh where oh where has she gone......?
Mia
desperately hoping you know the tune to that song