Friday, March 14, 2008

Better Day

Today, our trip was cut short by a late student. The USPS does not tolerate late or on time at the wrong location. The student was teminated and the teacher, my husband, got to come home early AND-report to work in his hometown. I was hoping for the rest of the day off but that ain't happening. So we are home and I have 17 loads of laundry to do so I am blogging and then going to pick up the dog from the kennel.

Today Erika and Kayla started finishing up yesterday's work in record time and they are all done now. Seems a really efficient day always follows one that is not. I cannot ever seem to remember that in the moment.

So we are back home and I am glad we can all be in different rooms. Good times. Good times. (Clicks heels together and says...)

No comments: