Shame on you for reading a deleted post. I decided it was just too much information if you can possibly believe that about me!! And a little tender still. I decided to give it time and prayer and then see how I felt. I should go to God before I go to blog. So anyway, today has been a hard day. I have been a bundle of emotions most of the day, but fellowship with friends has been a good thing.
- Our van is totalled. I know that would make some people very happy. They would get real excited about shopping for a new car. However, it isn't enough $$ to get excited about. It is a fair amount of money I suppose-but I really just want what we had. I liked my van. Now we have to scour the city shopping for something close. I hate it. In different circumstances it could be fun but right now it just isn't.
- The hospital where my stepfather is being taken care of is losing his clothes. They can't seem to locate them or get them back to his room. This is a big problem. We thought it would help us and save us a headache or two to have them do the laundry. We were wrong.
- My mom is feeling much better. However, this week we need to get her and my stepfather moved out of their old house (which is now sold) into their new house (which is ready now). It is very important that this happen this week so that they both come home to the new house which does not have steps-which would be a problem for both of them.
- We are not on track at all with our school work and hopefully we can get on track tomorrow!!
- I am hardly communicating with some of my very good friends and it is totally not cool or fun. We left the house this morning at 8:00AM and we got back home at 8:30PM. We were home briefly to change clothes.
- I have no groceries in this house and no desire to remedy that. Hubby promises to stop at the store on the way home tomorrow if I make him a list. Man oh man I do not feel like making a list.
- I don't feel like a very good wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, church member OR general member of the world right now. I feel like a very tightly bundled bunch of dry sticks. It could all fall apart any moment. Thankfully, I have some things on my to do list that I am looking forward to so that will fuel me through another day or so.