Friday, December 07, 2007

Busy, brain tired. Need a break, not gonna happen. Glad my shopping is all done. Must go take Tylenol and go to bed. ( ;

It's Christmas time pretty babies...I wish snow was falling on the ground. Jack Frost is a good movie...makes me cry...I love the Gilmore Girls...Is it wrong to want to be as good a mom as Loralei?....Keepers party today, fun until the incident with the tween...high maintenance source of lots of headaches lately, tween-that is...stream of consciousness is fun...probably not to you though...Erik home soon from Country Club gig-hope he isn't too snooty, heehee...Chorus concert tomorrow, two of my children on stage...Two Outta Three Ain't Bad...I love Meatloaf...wish I had it on CD instead of tape...Don't Be Sad, Cause....Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jason, as himself said...

I like the stream of conciousness approach. I'll have to try it out. Good luck with the tween...I feel your pain.