- Today is Nov. 1 and I am in shock. Two months left of this year.
- Christmas is right around the corner. I cannot believe how quickly time flies. I want lazy summer slow time back. That is what I want for Christmas. Which store has that?
- Today is crazy off schedule. YAH! Erik is off today and we started the day downtown getting maintenance done to our van. I missed Bible study thinking I could go tonight because I forgot about chorus and the parents meeting. Grrrrrrr.
- My eye still hurts but seems to be the right color. I guess if it is not much improved on Monday, I will see an opthomologist.
- Lilly is really reading now. We read books at the library today while the other two were on computers and Dad was getting a much needed, long overdue haircut.
- Hubby looks really hot with his new haircut. Look away!! I mean it.
That is all for now. I think it is "nap" time.