Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bully For Bullets!

  • Today is Nov. 1 and I am in shock. Two months left of this year.
  • Christmas is right around the corner. I cannot believe how quickly time flies. I want lazy summer slow time back. That is what I want for Christmas. Which store has that?
  • Today is crazy off schedule. YAH! Erik is off today and we started the day downtown getting maintenance done to our van. I missed Bible study thinking I could go tonight because I forgot about chorus and the parents meeting. Grrrrrrr.
  • My eye still hurts but seems to be the right color. I guess if it is not much improved on Monday, I will see an opthomologist.
  • Lilly is really reading now. We read books at the library today while the other two were on computers and Dad was getting a much needed, long overdue haircut.
  • Hubby looks really hot with his new haircut. Look away!! I mean it.

That is all for now. I think it is "nap" time.

No comments: