Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ponty Swap

Today I wore my white capris to church (By the way, I don't care what anyone says-I love capris and most clothes don't flatter my body anyway.). Since they are lined, I did not give a thought to putting on my favorite polka dotted ponties-especially since I had few to choose from. However, when I went to the restroom at church and saw them looking back at me, I went home immediately to change. Because, really, who wants to see my polka dots every time we stand and sing.

Yep, it has been one of those days.

4 comments:

Mia said...

sorry I missed that!! ; )

jettybetty said...

You are too funny!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

This is totally unrelated to panties (but kudos for wearing something other than white Hanes). I have tried commenting on your weight loss post but couldn't because google didn't like my password, so I'll post here. Congratulations on your pound lost, and congratulations on exercising so much last week. Four days is great, especially considering how busy you've been. The goal really was to create a habit, and hopefully, you'll be able to continue that. I will be glad to send you the Dollar Tree card if you do another four day week of exercise because four days is great!

Jen said...

TOOO funny!!! Hopefully you live close to church and didn't miss too much!