Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All is well...

Mom is doing great. Aside from waiting for 4 hours for the doc to get to her, all went very smoothly. The procedure was done about 11:30 and she was in a room about 12:30. It was much less complicated than what I thought. They do not knock you out, it is not surgery. They dope you up till you don't care and then insert the stints. Since Mom has such a hard time with anesthesia, this was wonderful. She looked great when I left, but she was still dopey. The girls and I are going back after I post this. I had to pick up the girls, come home and free Toby and now it is time to return. After our visit, we are gonna go downtown for a local festival, then probably check on her again before coming home to bed. She is in a room, not CCU so we are not slaves to a restrictive schedule.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad all is well. Missed you tonight. Wanted to let tell you that I appreciate your blog. Please keep it up!

Mia said...

I have been so selfishly wallowing in my own problems I didn't even realize you had this going on. I'm sorry....so glad your mom is doing good...I am praying for her everyday.