Friday, May 25, 2007






Lake Day!

Hope you like these pics. That tubin' picture is my baby(the age 5 & 11/12ths one). She has been doing that since about 3 and it makes my stomach hurt to watch it, but she loves it. Erika loves it too. Kayla, not so much. She does it once a year to make Erik happy. Speaking of Erik, hunka hunka burning love. As in, he's a HUNK, yes we are all sunburned(despite SPF 45 ) and I love him for working so hard for our rehcreeaitin'.
Kayla finds flowers no matter where we go and picks them. Floral design in her future, perhaps?? We saw and fed a whole family of ducks today. Dad, Mom and two babies. Oh how I wanted to feel that soft duck down. Pictures just can't do it justice, but I tried.

Today we had a fabulous day of fun and sun and we were home by 2 this afternoon. We chilled out a bit and then went to a downtown arts festival and then had a lovely dinner at The Olive Garden. We are all exhausted now. I came home, took a walk to work off some of supper, watered the garden and read two more pages of Pride and Predjudice. It is killing me. I hope Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy will get together already. I also hope Jane and Mr. Bingley do as well. That should let you know about where I am. Can someone rewrite this in modern translation.

Brouhaha still not resolved. Giving it to God now. I've probably screwed it up so bad now only he can fix it. Letting go...hes-i-tant-ly...now.

No comments: