Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have written about three posts lately that are lost in bloggy land. AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH! Very frustrating. We are still kind of in vacation mode, I am starting to kick in to back to work mode-about three hours late according to Erik's liking. The weather is gorgeous here and the kids and dog are playing outside again. We got bonnets as souvenirs in Frontier Texas and it seems to have been a wise investment.I will do a play by play on our vacation soon. These lengthy posts are the ones that have been lost, of course. I will write them in word first then cut and paste. I'm not doing all that work again to have it disappear!!Enjoy your Wednesday. This is my second Wednesday as I thought all day yesterday was Wed. only to be corrected by Erik after I told Mike we would not be at church last night. Vacation messes with you head!! I will not be back on track again until next week.

No comments: