Thursday, February 15, 2007

And again today, I say WOW! Our church started a new forum and is giving it a test run. I think it has failed the test largely due to....me. I have never felt more misunderstood and misinterpreted in all of my life. I think God may be using all of this to show me just how impossible life is with me, so I will have more compassion for my "man of few words" husband. I am tempted to become a woman of few words, but I guess we all know how impossible that is.

I will not, however, be quite so free with my feelings or comments anymore. I think I have edited out all of my "hurtful" posts...I hope. Churches are frustrating entities. I have been called and had to call, gotten emails. Oh well, I am totally cashing in on the time invested in these things and putting them on my excuses for why my house looks like the trash man dumped his garbage load here...an exaggeration-but close.

I am also going to pray without ceasing for God to build my character into what his plan for me is. I feel things so passionately, my skin is thin, my heart is soft and open and yet I hurt people all the time with my thoughlessness. What gives???? I am a walking talking oxymoron.

SOFT HEARTED/BITTER
COMPASSIONATE/THOUGHTLESS
BLUNT/FEELINGS ON SLEEVE
PASSIONATE/DESPONDENT
EXTRAVERT/CRAVE ALONE TIME

It is fun to be me. I think I have time for one more load. (of laundry)

No comments: