Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wow!! What a new year!! We are already at a frantic pace. Spent some time visiting a relative in the hospital on Jan 1. Had my mom and stepfather over for ham, cabbage, black-eyed peas, cornbread and of course, mac & cheese. Mom made the cornbread and all was good. Lilly went home with mom for some spoiling and we are still working on getting that out of her. ( :

Yesterday, we took an unplanned trip to Nashville to the drum store, Forks, so Erik could make some purchases from Clay and also sell some drums to a friend of Clay's. It was a good day, the kids did not destroy anything and were actually very well behaved considering we were there for 1 hour and a half.

Then came the "cool" mall. Opry Mills. We were able to find a few great bargains and then had delicious supper at the best restaurant in the world, Macaroni Grill. We are having it for breakfast right now.

Today is co-op and we are all excited and nervous. I hope it goes well. I have 5 pre K and Ks for two hours. I hope I can keep them leveled off for that amount of time!! Oh yeah, teaching them something would be cool too! Hee Hee. Prayers please for me and my girls, that we fit in and succeed at our new endeaver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is spelled "endeavor." Hee-hee. I couldn't resist. I'm excited to hear how it (co-op) turns out. I may try to call you again. It will probably be late.