Well 1 errand and then pajama day. Probably not though, I am in hyperdrive mode so we will have to do some things(LAUNDRY). Maybe we will call it fun day and make some playdough or something.
Here is a funsie!! I tag Susie and all the rest of my tens of readers. LOL. Let me know if you played!
Subject: Holiday Edition
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg nog (boiled custard is best)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Unwrapped pile thoughtfully spaced near the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? YES!and we kiss under it : )
5. When do you put your decorations up? 1st week or so in December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dressing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Seeing what Santa brought
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean? That he is really skinny and wears a pillow?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? YES! New pajamas to wear to bed for good christmas pictures!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Hallmark, homemade and gift ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!
12. Can you ice skate? never even seen a rink aside from TV.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My engagement ring.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family. I would pefer to skip all of the gift and shopping nonsense. It means nothing to me any more.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and chocolate squares that Erik's grandma makes
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Putting Baby Jesus in the manger on Christmas day.
17. What tops your tree? An angel (paperplate angel specifically)
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Definitely giving!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Nat King Cole’s “Christmas Song”
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy: How about pretty?
21. Do you have music playing while decorating your tree and house? YES!