Friday, October 06, 2006

Top ten signs I listen to Bill O'Reilly too much...

10. I interrupt with "Hey, Hey, Whoa, Whoa" until I get to talk again.

9. I only see black and white no matter the issue.

8. I can no longer watch the Today show and feel good about it.

7. I can't see Clinton(Hillary)anywhere without mumbling under my breath.

6. I see the media biases in movie reviews.

5. I've never laid eyes on Nancy Palossi(or her name) but when I hear it I hope she isn't re- elected.

4. I often phrase questions, "What say you?".

3. I postpone making supper to 5PM so I can catch the show.

2. I hold up my hand and say, "No spin zone!" when I think my kids are lying.

1. My kids know what a "no spin zone" is.

I'm not his biggest fan, but I do think he's looking out for America and I appreciate it. Maybe he will comment on my blog. I doubt it but it sure would be cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you mention his name in your few posts...you'll make it to the top of the google search engine when someone types in his name!!! Heehee then, if he ever googles himself, maybe then he'll comment on your blog!!

Susie said...

I like Bill O'Reilly too.