Top ten signs I listen to Bill O'Reilly too much...
10. I interrupt with "Hey, Hey, Whoa, Whoa" until I get to talk again.
9. I only see black and white no matter the issue.
8. I can no longer watch the Today show and feel good about it.
7. I can't see Clinton(Hillary)anywhere without mumbling under my breath.
6. I see the media biases in movie reviews.
5. I've never laid eyes on Nancy Palossi(or her name) but when I hear it I hope she isn't re- elected.
4. I often phrase questions, "What say you?".
3. I postpone making supper to 5PM so I can catch the show.
2. I hold up my hand and say, "No spin zone!" when I think my kids are lying.
1. My kids know what a "no spin zone" is.
I'm not his biggest fan, but I do think he's looking out for America and I appreciate it. Maybe he will comment on my blog. I doubt it but it sure would be cool.