Top 10 reasons I am crazy this fine September:
10. I scheduled a retreat for me and an overnight girl scout event in the same month. (One or the other crazy woman but never both!!)
9. The first day of September started with a Pelvic exam. (Not the best way to start your month!)
8. There was a field trip on skate day. It's what I call a twofer. AND. LIKE. A. FOOL. We went to both.
7. I am behind on all schoolwork and just got caught up on my school log YESTERDAY.
6. I am behind on all housework. I have yet to take one item to charity so the piles are all over the house!!
5. On September 8th, I was caught up on schoolwork and housework. Only about 4 days later I was hopelessly behind on all.
4. We have had 2 playdates already this month because I am crazy. We are calling it "social studies". (Not really, we catch up later in the day!!)
3. I spent an entire Saturday with my mom and then my dad. (These should not occur in the same day!!)
2. We start TWO new extracurricular activities next week because I am simplifying our lives...
1. I scheduled all the girls(including me-see #9) for a physical this month all within a 20 day span. I should work at the doctor's office for how often I am reporting in!! Last one today!
I love that I am paring back my life and making more room for family time and God time.