Friday, September 22, 2006

One more reason...

The weather has turned to autumn officially so I will be doing a clothing swap out of summer for fall. My Favorite thing to do for five people.

Thank God it is Friday although since our week has been so scattered, tomorrow will just be another schoolday for us!!

Last night it stormed so hard here it woke me up at 4:30 with the most amazing lightning show I've ever seen. I went back to sleep and slept like the proverbial rock. I'm going to make breakfast now.

The Beth Moore bible study of Daniel is awesome. I wish these videos could be on prime time during a really good time slot, like in the place of Desperate Housewives or something. You can't help but do better when you know better!! The whole study is built around the attitude of Babylonia which was "I am and there is none besides me." Sounds like another country I know of!!

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

jettybetty said...

You better not think too hard or you will come up with 10 more reasons!!!

I love lightning shows--God's power is just so there!

Beth Moore's Daniel is wonderful--what a great idea to put them on prime time instead of DH (or really most anything).

Jacinda said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your Beth Moore Bible Study and once again I'm way jealous! I wish our church would do one! See, if they were on prime time, I could watch!

Anonymous said...

I am loving Beth's study too. It's my 2nd favorite one she's done. I agree with her on prime time!
Last week, ALL the husbands came w/the wives for the video!! What an amazing thing.

Hope your day is going well, this weather is weird. We are on a hill, so no flooding, Praise God!
Stay dry!

Anonymous said...

We must have gotten that rainstorm from you guys!! We were visitig Southern Illinois Friday, about an hour from Evansville IN. I'm pretty sure Ky is over there some where. (I never took geography, can you tell? ha!) anyway, it rained sooo hard they had flash flooding, and there was also an amazing lightening storm.