Friday, September 01, 2006

Late to bed, early to rise...

I got up early again today and guess what!!??? My kids are gettig up earlier too. They are so excited to go ahead and get up and Mom already be up. I can't win. I think 7 is the earliest I can do when I go to bed at midnight. I think if I got up at 5, there would be a child looking at me saying, "cool Mom-it is just us!!" I think I dreamed of being this popular once upon a time.

Yesterday was a mommy day from hell that ended up being okay but at one point, putting my child into foster care and checking into an insane asylum were very real possibilities. I hope to not have a day like that again. EVAH!!

I started a new Bible study last night-the Beth Moore Daniel study. Maybe it is the topic, but I am so excited. I came home and couldn't wait to do my homework. I hope that continues to be the way I feel because I am notorious for keeping a blank book. This just seems like a really relevant study with the things I am battling right now.

Today is my lovely yearly Dr. appt. I like to diet a couple of weeks before I go usually so it is not such a shock when I weigh. Alas, I have forgotten to do that so it will be so fun to see how fat I am. Scales, gotta love 'em.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I get up at 6am and walk around like a zombie... I even went to bed at 8:30pm the other night and still couldn't get up... surely I will get used to this whole school/working thing!