Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mel Gibson should totally be exonerated...because...he was not drunk...he was drinking tequila. That is not drunk. Tequila is a mind altering hallucigenic(sp?). No one should ever be judged in any way responsible for actions or comments made while under the influence of tequila. I HEAR that it is some bad stuff.

We went to an outdoor wedding tonight. It was so pretty. It was a shame we all melted in the heat into little puddles of ooze. Just kidding-it was the shortest ceremony I have ever been to and we all rushed into the air-conditioned reception. It was fun and I am so happy for Joe and Jackie!

I have so been stressing over my girls scouts earning a bronze award. Every detail from the project to the order we have done the work and all points in between. Last night instead of sleeping like a normal person, I looked over the exact requirements for the award and discovered-hold onto your hats-we have already earned all the things we needed to. Since I very seldom read through the badge requirements, we accidentally earned the proper badges and awards without knowing it. I love this so much!! Now I can't wait to see about some silver for my cadettes, maybe they already have earned them...hee hee!!

Can't spend to much time on here...gotta hubby plant to water. ( :

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wasn't the wedding beautiful? Hopefully the pictures captured the beauty and the heat can be forgotten. But, you're not kidding, that ceremony was straight to the point! I liked it!