Friday, August 04, 2006

Day two, day two...

...now is through. Today was a little tougher. I was such a slacker last semester that I will pay a penalty while we get back to school this year. We are putting more time in and doing a slightly "more intense" curriculum. Never fear though, I plan to actually do the fun science experiments that have been hanging out in my closet for two years as well.

I am so excited about tomorrow!! It is my family reunion and this year will be very well attended. I plan to get up early with the girls and yard sale on the way to my dads. Erik is off tomorrow but he will have to drive as well because he has a gig tomorrow night. Hopefully he won't burst my yard sale bubble!! We have not gone in quite a few weekends.

Gotta go, must make yummy food for tomorrow! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

No comments: