Monday, August 07, 2006

Thunder(my dog) is a persistent felon, jailed again. Someone has it out for him though. we were told he would not be picked up if properly tagged. Apparently the person that has it in for him knows this, because his tags were removed. Now I have to decide if it is worth the battle it will continue to be with this unknown neighbor to keep him. We do love him, he is the best natured dog I have ever met. He has no enemies-human, dog or cat-except the dog-hating nazis. He doesn't even bark. People are so annoying. We are out in the coutry but too darn close to suburbia I guess!!

Yesterday was Erika's tenth birthday!! We ate at Applebees and we were going to go see CARS but alas, we have waited too long and it is no longer on. Yes, we are cutting edge!! So, She did almost an exact repeat of Kayla's birthday, jungle golf, animals, go-karts. We talked the guys into letting her drive her own cart since she is ten despite the fact she is still not 54"(she is about 52"). I don't usually push limits like that because I know it is for your own safety-but it is a go-kart and a five year old that is tall could drive-so why not my ten-year-old??!! She can't help it that God put her in a small package. It was a fun day and I am glad the birthday book is nearly closed!! (still have the party and then that is all till next year-June, July, Aug parties all in a row-wheew!!)

Gotta go, everyone is diligently working on schoolwork but that will change oh so quickly if I don't reappear quick enough!! Spell to Write and Read is awesome by the way!!

No comments: