Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tonight my homeschool group is having a curriculum sale. I am so excited!! I hope that I can find some of the things I need for next year. My friend Jennifer and I got it all set up last night and then we talked for hours.

Now we will be tired for the sale tonight! It will still be fun though. We are bargain hunters to the bone.

I have a million things to do and blogging was not figured in.

I bet you have been expecting pictures or something. I will have to find my digital, get it some fresh batteries and then try to remember the steps. It will probably be a while.

Summer-I really miss hearing from you. I am glad you are commenting. I always pray for you when you don't post often. It is so hard when the kiddos are very small. It gets easier I promise!!

Have a great day today!

1 comment:

Julie Anne said...

Whoohoo, I love used curriculum sales! You get the best deals there, and sometimes find the most unique things.

I remember going to one right after I decided to homeschool the girls, they were about 3 then. I bought some preschool stuff and was so excited about it! Still just as excited . . .