Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Okay, even though it is yucky and raining today, I feel great. It is 7:42 AM and I have been up and dressed for about 20 minutes(shower too). I never do this...I even have laundry going. I actually went to bed between 10 and 10:30 last night. I should do that more often. Usually it is more like 1-1:30AM when I get to bed. Then I drag myself out of bed when I hear the kids, stay in my gown until about 10AM and feel like snot until about 2PM.

Maybe the changes I am making in my diet are helping to. I am eating alot more fruits and veggies. Anyway, I feel good today and I haven't in quite a few days(weeks)(months)! I am still doing well with the whole diet thing, I thought I would lose more quicker, but I am taking it a day at a time. I love weight watchers, cause I can still have a candy bar here and there and not blow it. That is very important if I am to suceed.

Nothing profound to blog today...I finished "Yada Yada Prayer Group" last night and it was wonderful!! It emphasizes praying scripture. Someone else told me this week when you pray scripture it sounds like God to the devil...powerful! I am trying to learn the Psalms enough to do that. Pray that I can get it together in that area of my life as well. I am making positive changes-it is about time.

3 comments:

Lesli said...

I can hear your spirits are lifted with your recent changes. Changes are so hard to make & I am proud of you for making them stick. Plus, losing weight slowly is always the best way. Studies show that taking it off slower will help keep the weight off. Anyway, I am happy for you!

Lesli

tlnagel said...

I am reading #3 Yada Yada Prayer Gets Real, I'll give it to you as soon as I finish, #2 is Yada Yada, Get Down. I see a lot of the C of C heritage in it even though they don't mention us by name. Lynn

summer said...

i completely understand what you mean about getting up and getting dressed from head to toe and getting started on something "before" the day gets going. if i don't the day is shot!!! love you, janice!
summer