Thursday, September 08, 2005

WOW!!! I am so glad God was able to use the people of our church to bless the people of Mississippi!! We are taking down a covered trailerload plus a truckbed load of supplies for the hurricane victims. We boxed and labeled and loaded tonight, I feel so blessed to have been able to spend time there helping. We have 4 fellas from our church traveling to and from. Please pray for them and their safety.

Erika and Kayla started dance again for this season and Kayla very quickly decided she did not really want to do it this time. I allowed her to quit, but she had to go over and tell her teacher. I am really spoiled to both of them doing the same activities at the same time, but I guess it is not always going to work out that way. I don't have to like it though!! They do very much both like Horseback riding lessons though, so that is two birds with one stone at least. I think they will both be doing upward basketball as well, but different age brackets. I suppose I should allow Lilly some sort of activity at some point. She tags along for a lot but nothing is really her thing. I won't borrow trouble, though, when she asks, we will see about doing things differently. She is spending the night with my mom tonite and that is definitely her most favorite thing!!!

I guess I will get off of here. I only have about two loads of laundry piled up and I think I can knock them out tonite...If I can stay on top of it...Do I dare to dream the impossible....JUST FOR TODAY I CAN MANAGE MY LAUNDRY. Is there a support group for housework? Maybe there should be, I am really trying to quit. (maniacal laughter!!)

No comments: