Sunday, September 04, 2005

Happy Lord's Day! I don't know about you, but I feel very blessed after watching all that hurricane coverage. I truly feel sorry for the good nice people of New Orleans who had to be put on hold because of all the gang crap and violence!! Our friend just outside of New Orleans said that tons of people(flatboat owners) started off toward the big city to help and after the first few had their lives threatened, they decided to let the government handle it. Of course you won't hear any of that on the news because they can make Bush look bad...any opportunity to slant the news. I get so tired of it.

Anyway, it has been so pretty here I almost feel guilty. We have been really enjoying the perfect weather. We went boating Friday and had a great time. We are thinking about camping in our backyard tonight. I told Erik the girls would just love it and it will force us to do yardwork and make the most of labor day!! I better go finish my hair and get to church. Have a great labor day!

No comments: