- I met a friend (and her lovely daughters) and my sister for lunch the other day. They did not know each other. I had to leave them and get back to work. That means they finished lunch together after I left. I hope they loved each other as much as I love both of them...I wish with all my heart I could have wasted the afternoon away with them.
- I still love my job and I am glad I have one so flexible. However, the days after a holiday is really tough!! I really dread the days after Thanksgiving!
- I'm going to see Prairie Home Companion!!! I have been a fan for many years and I am so stoked!! I just love radio shows and can't wait to see it live on stage! Really!!!!!! My hubby is awesome!!! Can you tell I am excited???
- Today is my mom.s birthday. She is 68. I have my fingers crossed that good moods abound today. ( :
- I gotta stop and I am grateful to have spilled out a few words. Maybe now I can remember all the things I have to get accomplished today.
TGIF!! TGIF!!! TTFN!!