Friday, December 17, 2010

Guessing Game!

Night and Day
Picadilly Plum
Puccini
Totally Turquoise
Paprika
Mediterranean Blue
Java Blue
Apple Green

My new obsession on ebay.  I am trying to find one of those colors in a backpack for my daughter.  Don't get me wrong, I have found thousands of them.  I am trying to find one that can be bought for less than $30 INCLUDING shipping.  So far, I am having no luck.  However, while I was away from my computer all day today for Lilly's Christmas program, two sold for less than my price.  Serious bummer.  In a couple of days, I am retiring from this hunt and will resume it after Christmas. (OR give up!) Perhaps a bunch of people will get them for Christmas and sell them cheap.  HA!

So, guess who the famous designer is of these amazingly descriptive colored items.  Winner gets.....bragging rights!!

3 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Hmmm. Ed Hardy? If that's wrong, I got nuthin'. He's the only designer I know that appeals to young people. I'm rapidly falling out of touch.

Oh, and the verification word on this comment is "pootch". That makes me giggle like a 5th grader.

Anonymous said...

Vera Bradley!
:) Mia

Heather said...

Check with So Cool in Grand Rivers. They ran all of the retiring prints 50% off right after Thanksgiving. They may have a special now, too.