- The kids got a new gaming system. I am really enjoying the ability to make an avatar. She is a little bit chubby, her hair is a beehive with a side curl and her wardrobe rocks.
- The wonderful smell of potpourri permeates my house right now...my friend gives me a bag of this every year and I LOVE it. Cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, whole cloves, a lemon, an orange. Cut up the lemon and orange, put all in a saucepan full of water, simmer and enjoy. I put mine in the fridge overnight and then bring it out again the next day. It makes several days smell delicious.
- Sleeping in and not having to be anywhere or prepare for anything. Today, Thursday and Friday are the only days I have like that. The other days are 'run like the wind, Bullseye' kind of days.
- I don't have papers to grade, report cards to figure OR lesson plans to make. *SIGH* (That was a huge sigh of relief.)
- We get to do a really cool service project tonight that helps local food pantries.
- I'm reading a good book.
- Erik and I got a down comforter for Christmas. Oh be still my heart. AWESOMENESS to the 10th power.
I sit back and realize that I am blessed beyond measure. Maybe I should act it. ( ;