Monday, February 01, 2010

The Road to Fitness

Here is a quick update on how things are going for me. It has been a bad week as far as eating goes. Not terrible and compared to old Janjanmom eating-stellar. But I have not been hitting all the food groups like I am supposed to. Often this is because I am full and it makes no sense to me to eat 'a little more' when I am full. Also, wedding cake-it was awesome. This was a planned splurge, but really not the best choice. AND THEN, last night it was all I could do not to stop and get a candy bar while I was out. Or an apple pie, or a sundae, or a Frosty. I made it home by the power of God and ate 6 chocolate chips. It was enough to calm the savage beast.

This week, I will hit all the food groups because I am not a strong woman when it comes to willpower. I can't fight cravings like that every day. Better to just do what it takes to keep them at bay...a few more fruits and veggies.

On the exercising front, all is well. I could not exercise Saturday, so I added Thursday. I will pay for that today and tomorrow but 3 times a week is a commitment for me. AND, I can see a TINY bit of definition in my arms. WOO HOO! There is still lots of flab too, but the muscles are there and they are making a place for themselves.

Small victories are what's keeping me going!

No comments: