- It is decidedly gray outside. A proper day cannot be enjoyed or participated in when it refuses to claim a color.
- It is BLUE WEDNESDAY because Monday was an awesome day. However, after hearing yesterday that I was supposed to be depressed on Monday, I had to make it up somehow.
- I allowed us to RUN OUT OF PAPER for the copy machine/printer. Our school day hinges on copies being made.
- I went for a walk last night and got slammed by Daisy HARD in my BAD knee. It really hurts. Even worse than aerobics soreness.
- My mom sent me on a guilt trip last night and I did not return in time for today.
- I have no good fiction reading material because our library trips have been cut way back due to some behavior issues.
- It is rainy/drizzly/misty outside.
- I wanted to cancel today and just be, so I did.
If tonight plays its cards right, it is still on. Don't tempt me!