Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cancelled

Today was cancelled for the following reasons:

  • It is decidedly gray outside. A proper day cannot be enjoyed or participated in when it refuses to claim a color.
  • It is BLUE WEDNESDAY because Monday was an awesome day. However, after hearing yesterday that I was supposed to be depressed on Monday, I had to make it up somehow.
  • I allowed us to RUN OUT OF PAPER for the copy machine/printer. Our school day hinges on copies being made.
  • I went for a walk last night and got slammed by Daisy HARD in my BAD knee. It really hurts. Even worse than aerobics soreness.
  • My mom sent me on a guilt trip last night and I did not return in time for today.
  • I have no good fiction reading material because our library trips have been cut way back due to some behavior issues.
  • It is rainy/drizzly/misty outside.
  • I wanted to cancel today and just be, so I did.

If tonight plays its cards right, it is still on. Don't tempt me!

No comments: