Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Things

I have many good things going on in my life right now and I thought it would be nice to share those for all the world to see.
  • Cousin Wayd is home now. BIG CHEERS!!! We are all so grateful. Keep him and his family in your prayers though. His brothers keep passing illnesses around. Wayd will have to be isolated from them and that will be TOUGH.
  • Erik is recording today with his newest band. I love this new band. I may even follow him around like a groupie again...or not.
  • Next week is crazy busy but like every other week we have, I am grateful to have activities that bond us as a family.
  • We had three out of five really good school days. I won't focus on the two that weren't as good.
  • My kids LOVE church. They love to go. They get angry when we miss. I remember hating church as a teen(so much I left my mom's church and went to a different one without her!), so I am very happy.
  • I have clean underwear just as I almost ran out!! I managed to do one important load of mount washmore!! I'll do more tonight.
  • There will be more work from home for me this week(hopefully) and I will get a paycheck again. I love getting a paycheck.

Okay, that is all I have for today. I am thankful we are all healthy and relatively happy. Have a great weekend, y'ALL.

No comments: