- I am so not doing well with school.
- Being on the PATCH homeschool support group board is turning into a little bit more of a job than I thought it would be. It will get better as things get more established but GEEZ!!
- One of my friends is going to take my 3 girls and do some PE and science with them this Wednesday just for fun. I love it. See how big I'm smiling?? Trust me, I'm smiling big.
- I am having a yard sale with my friend Amanda this weekend. I know I swore off of them forever, but we will have a total blast. I am looking forward to it and hoping...other friends join as well.
- 2 weeks is a looooong time for Hubby to be on staycation. I love him but he is breaking our routines all over the place...because I am just not as motivated to do school when he is home. See, I am kind of owning the blame.
- My house is a wreck and it is very possible we will not have clean clothes in the morning. I declare pajama day!!
- John and Sandy let us pick tomatoes in their bountiful tomato patch/garden. Woohoo, we will have BLT-oh who are we kidding- BT sandwiches with wonderful homegrown tomatoes. Our garden has produced about 4 tomatoes. Their garden has 400 or so. I am so going again really soon.
- I am vowing to go to bed earlier and stop procrastinating...starting really late tomorrow night.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Even though it is really time to shut down the thinker, I'm going to leave it on for a bit. You are probably JUST DYING to know the thoughts I have in my brain right now!! In no particular order: